Elementary: Suit Up! A Mascot’s Guide to Prevent Bullying
Josh uses highly interactive activities and question-response techniques to help young students develop simple definitions of bullying, empathy, and the golden rule. They will explore engaging scenarios on what it means to “REPresent” themselves well at school: Report it, Extend a hand, and Play nice. Students will participate in learning that you can have fun AND respect each other at the same time.
- Define bullying and its consequences
- Learn strategies and skills to help prevent bullying
- Establish an easily understood code of conduct
- Learn how to report instances of bullying
- Develop a basic understanding of empathy for their peers