Food Services

Last Updated: 10/4/2021 3:58 PM
Eat the Rain picture of fruits and vegetablesThe Food Service Department is seeking individuals that enjoy working with children to join our Food Service Team.  For more information contact Mark Harper at 330-847-2333
USDA has extended the Free National School Lunch and Breakfast Program through the 2021-2022 school year.  All students may receive a free breakfast and lunch. Students must take 3 items (milk, vegetable and fruit) to get the free lunch. Students are encouraged to still have money in their MySchoolBucks account for additional purchases such as snacks, extra entrees, extra milk etc.
We encourage all families to fill out a Household Information Survey in order to see if your student qualifies for other programs.  Examples of other programs are School Fee Waiver  



PK8 October Menu

High School October Menu

Household Information Survey (pdf)

Public Release

Meal Account Refund and Transfer Request


My School Bucks on line payment information

This is a faster, more secure method to purchase meals.  No personal information about your student is available online and the school district will not have access to or keep your credit card information on file. There is a small convenience fee of $1.95 for each deposit transaction. This is a fee charged by Nutrikids not Champion Local Schools.    Click>                




In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Click below link for forms:

USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (printable only)





Champion Local Schools
5976 Mahoning Ave. NW Suite B
Warren, OH 44483