EVENT TIMELINES on PK-8 Construction
Construction priorities moves to building interior; windows and doors sealed; interior of building heated so interior work can begin.
Interior installation begins: flooring, ceilings, drywall, lighting, and classroom cabinetry installations; as well as painting, playground installation, landscaping and seeding
Softball and baseball fields completed
May 3, 2018
Public Tour of PK-8 School Building 4:00-7:00 P.M. (view progress since Oct. Tours)
May 31, 2018
- Open House-School Tours of Central Elementary /Champion Middle School 3:30 to 6:00P.M.
- Farewell Ceremony for Central Elementary/ Champion Middle School at 6:00 – 7:15 on Central’s front lawn
- Asphalting of PK-8 parking lots/driveways AND tear out and installation of new asphalt driveways and parking lots for CHS campus
- Removal of Central Elementary cap stones -to be re- installed in new PK-8 building
- Teacher materials removed from Central/CMS into storage –held until moved into PK-8 building.
- Auctioning of Central/ Middle School Items-advertised to community
- Abatement of Central /Middle School
- Dedication Ceremony of New PK-8 –6:00 P.M. Program followed by OPEN HOUSE TOUR of new PK-8 Building
Demolition of Central and CMS-grading of the sites and seeding